PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES.
ABOUT Masst Rides Pvt. Ltd.
Masst Rides Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘MR’ or ‘Masst Rides’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’) is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2017.
Your access and use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and Masst Rides Pvt. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. These Terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you. Masst Rides Pvt may immediately terminate these Terms or any Services with respect to you, or generally, cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
Supplemental terms may apply to certain Services, such as policies for a particular event, activity, or promotion, and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to you in connection with the applicable Services. Supplemental terms are in addition to and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable Services. Supplemental terms shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services.
- SERVICE – USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2019 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2019. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
These terms and conditions (Service-User terms) apply on the usage of our website www.Masstrides.com (the “Website”), smartphone Masst Application (the Application) as well as to all information, recommendations, and/or services provided to you on or through the Website, the Application or through the Customer Care (The CC) through a UAN number 03041112444. The term ‘YOU’ refers to the user of our services through Website, the Application and the CC.,
- THE SERVICE
- Masst Rides Pvt offers a technology platform on www.Masstrides.com forms.
Masst Rides Pvt Technology platform is an enabling platform for a consumer to connect with a third party, independent valid driving license, or vehicle operators are known as The Network Transport Service Provider hereinafter referred as NTSP. Once NTSP accepts a request, the customer is notified with the details of NTSP through SMS or Mobile application.
Masst Rides Pvt shall do all the reasonable efforts to connect you with an NTSP & the services are subject to the availability of NTSPs in or around your location at the moment of your request for transportation services.
By using this website and/or Mobile Application or user of the service through The CC you hereby acknowledge that (Masst Rides Pvt) is not a transport services provider. It is up to the NTSP to offer transportation services, which may be requested through the use of the Website, Application, or CC. Masst Rides Pvt only acts as an intermediary between you and the NTSP. The user has to note that NTSP is your service provider and therefore it is subjected to the contract between YOU and the NTSP. Masst Rides Pvt shall never be a party to such a contract.
- USER(S) ELIGIBILITY
- User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in Pakistan or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the Services provided by Masst Rides Pvt. Our Services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, the user(s) must not be a minor as per Pakistan Law; i.e. user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
Masst Rides Pvt advises its users that while accessing the website/ the application, they must follow/abide by the related laws. Masst Rides Pvt is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during the use of a website/application. Masst Rides Pvt at all times reserves the right to deny service.
- USER ACCOUNTS, OFFERS, AND PROMOTIONS
- Masst Rides Pvt collects general user data including name, email ID, contact details, etc. to facilitate services.
It is assumed that all information collected from the user is Correct & Accurate. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automated termination of services or the use of the platform without prior notice to such users.
User accounts bearing contact numbers and email IDs are created and owned by Masst Rides Pvt. Any promotional discounts, offers, and reward points in the form of Masst Rides Pvt Money accumulated can be revoked without prior notice in the event of suspicious account activity or malafide intent of the user. In the case where the system is unable to establish the unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number or e-mail ID, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. Masst Rides PVT reserves the full discretion to suspend a user’s account n the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
- USAGE CONDITIONS
- You are advised to provide accurate information to Masst Rides Pvt. Masst Rides Pvt can verify the information that you have provided and choose to refuse the service or use of the Application / the Website without providing reasons.
By using the Application or Website you agree to:
- You have understood your contract with Masst Rides for Website / Application usage and you have clearly understood the SERVICE with our CLARIFICATIONS.
- Use the Application for personal purposes only.
- You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity.
- YOU will not use the Service or Application for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes.
- YOU will not use the Service or Application to cause nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience.
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network.
- You will not try to harm the Service or Application in any way whatsoever.
- You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other Masst Rides Pvt Content without written permission from Masst Rides Pvt.
- You will keep your account password information confidential or Any other identification we provide you which allows access to the Service and the Application.
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
- You will comply with all applicable laws from your city, state, and country while using the Application or the Service.
In addition to other reasons mentioned under the Termination clause below, Masst Rides Pvt reserves the right to immediately terminate the Service and the use of the Application should you not comply with any of the above rules.
- GENERAL CUSTOMER BEHAVIOUR WHILE USING Networking TRANSPORT SERVICE THROUGH TRANSPORT SERVICE PROVIDER
- It is expected that reasonable behavior shall be followed by the customers/passengers while utilizing the Services offered by the NTSP.
- The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Company during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a “best-effort” basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
All the calls made to the Company’s CC are recorded by the Company for quality and training purposes.
The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a
Cab & Truck:
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/Transport/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier).
Pressurizing the driver to overload the boot space of the Cab with luggage. The customer shall not be generally allowed to use the seating area of the Cab for placing any kind of luggage.
- REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES, INDEMNIFICATION, AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranty that:
- The Services will meet the customer’s requirements.
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free.
- Masst Rides Pvt shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of Cab service offered by NTSP or due to the failure of NTSP to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s non-compliance with the Services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above-mentioned systems.
- The vehicle will be not move – where permit or local union issues accrued.
- Masst Rides Pvt will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the NTSP including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Masst Rides Pvt will take all reasonable measures to ensure that NTSP should fulfill his duty properly but there may be exceptions and if any passenger misses the train or flight or bus, Masst Rides Pvt will not be held liable for any such compensation. The customer is advised to make an alternate arrangement in case the cab & truck have not reached due to any reason.
- The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the Cabs & Truck. Masst Rides Pvt encourages you to notify any complaints that you may have against the driver of any Cab that you may have hired using the Masst Rides Pvt platform.
- It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any Cabs & trucks nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the Cabs & Truck. Masst Rides Pvt disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the cabs & Trucks alike.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Pakistan.
- Specific offers will have might have additional Terms & Conditions which the user has to comply with in case he chooses to avail that offer.
- If you are eligible for refunds based on the “Cancellation and Returns” policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at email@example.com or call us at +923041112444.
- Terms and Conditions for Cab & Truck Usage
- The customer shall pay the taxi/Truck fare, parking charges, additional night charges (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi & Truck Services;
- The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi & Truck :
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi & Truck. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab & Truck if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance, Littering the Taxi & Truck;
- Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi & Truck;
- Misusing, soiling, or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi & Truck;
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab & Truck;
- Asking the driver to board more passengers than the seating capacity in the taxi & Truck. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab & Truck.
- The Services will meet the customer’s requirements;
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi & Truck service offered by Company or due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s non-compliance with the Services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above-mentioned systems.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- If any passenger misses the train or flight or bus, Company will not be liable for any compensation, only the customer is responsible for managing his trip/travel in a timely. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
- The Customer shall indemnify Company from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges, and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claim, demands, actions, and proceedings which Company may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on-demand on the Company.
- The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of taxis & Truck booked by the Customer.
- The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the taxi/cab during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a “best-effort” basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi & Truck, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in writing within 12 hours of using the taxi or the Services of Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the taxis & Truck. However, the Company encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any taxi that you may have hired using the Company’s Services.
- The Company shall be entitled to add to, vary, or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation, or amendment once such addition, variation, or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Company’s website at www.masstrides.com on the date that Company may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any taxis & Truck nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis & Truck. Taxis & Truck and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis & Truck alike.
- The Company has the right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Company may send regular Email or SMS updates to the mail ids or mobile numbers registered with it.
- For one-way bookings, the pickup would be done only from the scheduled pickup address. Multiple pickups wouldn’t be done.
For one-way bookings, the drop will be done only on the scheduled drop address. Multiple drops will be done only if it’s on the way to the scheduled drop address.
**Note – In emergency cases, the taxi & Truck driver will charge an extra amount that cannot be negotiated.
- * MR reserves the right to cancel or change the booking of a vehicle at any point.
- * In case of partial payment, the balance payment of the trip needs to be paid in advance at the time of pick-up.
- * Any modifications/amendments to the booking are not allowed.